Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - June Sketch Challenge

Hello Fellow Bloggers!

Well I have just spent 16 hours on a flight from Dallas to Brisbane, and I am feeling just a little on the tired side of life. Luckily I had this challenge done before we headed off on our holiday, so I hope you enjoy.


It is time for another Scrap Tiffany challenge and I just love sketches, especially if you want to get a creative hit without hitting a creative block!

Here is what I came up with the sketch from Sophie - thanks Sophie, great sketch!

And here a few close ups... not sure if you have noticed but I do like to work with accertate and have used it again in this layout as the background for the flower. I used alcohol inks and a heat gun to curl the edges of the accertate, giving it a little dimension.






Make sure you check out the creations from the very talented Design Team.




Chat soon, Krischelle

No comments:

Post a Comment