Friday, June 17, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - Fabulous Friday Finds

Hello to all the Scrap Tiffany followers, it's that time of the week again - Fabulous Friday Finds! There is no better way to get just a little bit of inspiration, or perhaps a nudge to try something completely different!

So I wanted to share some of my favourite creative individuals and their musings (blogs).







Make It and Love It - There is a little bit of everything on this blog, sewing, crafting, baking... everything I love! Thank you Ashley for sharing your creative talent and ideas!



Sewing in No Mans Land - Kelly is just so very creative, I love to sew when I have time and the pieces she comes up with are just adorable... and the patterns are free to download!



The Girl Who Ate Everything - And I think there is nothing better than crafting with some delicious goodies... and perhaps a great coffee (if I actually drank coffee!). I just love cheesecake desserts, make sure you check out the Caramel Apple Cheesecake... yummmmm!!!!





An Embellished Life - And this is one of my favourite gal pal blogs, the very talented Barbara Shepherd. Barbara is amazing with her card and layout creations... and wicked sense of humor!

Polkadot Prints - If you love parties... well Jordan is your girl. She has an amazing amount of party wares, printables and idea's! Oh my goodness, it just blows my mind how talented some people can be!

Well I hope you enjoyed your journey to some of my favourite blogs and perhaps got some inspiration for your next project!

Have a great weekend, till next time.
Krischelle

No comments:

Post a Comment