Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - Favourite Manufacturer

Hello Bloggers,

I just love this challenge, just something about using your fav's on a layout... so what is my favourite, I have a few...and for this layout it's My Minds Eye and a little bit of Tim Holtz!
I actually created this layout for one of my closest friends, Miche! We have been friends since high school and after seeing some of my layouts when the family were back in Australia for Christmas, she asked me to create a layout for her mum for Mothers Day. I must admit, I was terrified... I love creating memories through scrapbooking, but they are for me... not someone else. But after fretting for a good while, I came up with the layout below and I just love how it turned out.




Isn't he a such a gorgeous little boy, as you know I don't have a boy and although I was worried about the finished project... I just loved the creative process and producing a layout about Saxon. The My Mind's Eye papers, as choosen by my girlfriend, worked so beautifully with the portraits taken by Luke Willey of Voice Photography.



Here is a close up of the layered flowers I created from the My Minds Eye pattern paper and used some Rock Candy to give them a little something.



I hope you liked my layout as much as I do, why not pop over to Scrap Tiffany to check out what the design team have created.



Take care, Krischelle

1 comment:

  1. This is such a cute page, Krischelle! I love the photos and your design, too!

    ReplyDelete