Sunday, May 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - Guilty Pleasure

Hello Bloggers,

I am back today to share with you the latest Scrap Tiffany challenge - Guilty Pleasure. What is your guilty pleasure? For me, I don't like coffee, I don't eat a lot of chocolate... and most of you would know I can't have wine... so for me, my indulgence is my desire to create! It's my craft... from knitting... sewing to papercraft of all types. Yeap, that's it... fabric, ribbon, paper, cardstock, beads, felt, paint, ink, punches and tools of all sorts - I just love it!

So this is my layout for this challenge, just a little insight into my craft world... I am sure Kenyon would tell you it is much larger than what you see here.... he he he....





And I wanted to show you a little close up of the flower I made for my layout, it was the first time I have used the Cosmo Cricket Glubers... and I love them! Yes another craft supply that I love...



So thanks for stopping by to check out my layout, make sure you head back to Scrap Tiffany to see what the design team has put together for this challenge.


Till next time, Krischelle


1 comment:

  1. Krischelle, this is such a fun layout! I love your guilty pleasures!

    ReplyDelete