Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Purple Day for Epilepsy

Hello Bloggers,

Well I don't often do plugs, but 'Purple Day' is really close to my heart. An explanation is required... Somedays I feel I am surround with Epilepsy - our girls have to deal with daily seizures, numerous medications, side effects from the epilepsy, side effects from the medications and the difficulties it presents in an eductational setting. And now another precious family member is suffering the frustrating journey that epilepsy creates.

So I would like you to tell you about Purple Day, it is a worldwide day to increase the awareness of Epilepsy. So on the 26th March 2011, please think about wearing something purple, baking some yummy purple goodies or just donating to assist researchers in their search for answers or a cure.

Enough about that, I am organising a little fundraiser at school including a morning tea and craft for the kids to do... so I came up with a wristband made from grunge paper, a bit of ink and some stamping - what do you think?
Till next time, Krischelle

No comments:

Post a Comment