Saturday, January 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - Sketch Challenge

Hello Bloggers,

Well as some of you would be aware, Brisbane and most of the state of Queensland has an issue with excess water this week/month! And in all seriousness, it has been an overwhelming and devasting week and my heart and prayers go out to all who has been affected by the floods. All my family and friends are high and dry and we are very thankful to all who are assisting in getting the people of Queensland back on their feet!

On another note, it is challenge time over at Scrap Tiffany and this time was a sketch challenge. I love boundries and rules, so a layout/card sketch is the perfect interpretation of boundries to me! Here is the sketch, by the very talented Bev:

And here is my interpretation, I am very literal when it comes to sketches and I love the way this one turned out.

Check out the many talented designs from our Design team at Scrap Tiffany and why not have a go yourself!

Till next time, stay safe.... Krischelle

9 comments:

  1. I'm often very literal too. I actually have to make an effort not to be. I love the olde worldiness of your layout. The images remind me of the Dick and Jane books of my primary school readers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,amazing job!!and what a very nice picture!!
    Hope you're oke!!
    Have a good week.
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is such a beautiful layout! I just love the colors and papers! and this photo is so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krishelle, your layout is really cute! I loved the way you embellished it with the word cards. That was so clever!! The photo is adorable,t too! I am so glad that you are safe. Please take care!

    Hugs,

    Renee

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your layout turned out! Great use of embellishment & lovely photo. Hope you are still safe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful LO using the sketch.. amazing photo too.
    love the theme ... it's perfect

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you ladies, it is really nice to recieve your comments... I've really never had that many people see my layouts. I feel quite humbled! Thanks again, Krischelle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this layout Krishelle. Great take on this sketch. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey there KP, love this layout, how did I not see it before? ps picking up the camera this morning, if you're in the area....

    ReplyDelete