Sunday, May 1, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - May Challenge - Friendship



Well it is time for another challenge with Scrap Tiffany and this challenge is about friendship. I am not sure why, but I find it hard to scrap about myself... (and just so easy scrapping my girls...) but I enjoy trying to stretch myself and so we have my layout for this challenge.


As my journalling states, I found it hard to find true friends younger in life... until I met Kenyon and as I sat watchng the Royal Wedding and thinking about the challenge, it gave me time to reflect on the vows of my wedding day and the commitment we made to each other. Our friendship is just so important to me that I commit to those vows each and everytime I hear them.


Why not try one of Scrap Tiffany's challenge, check out all of the talented Design Team's work and send yours in to Tiffany.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chick, I like it. It's clean and simple and honest. Looks good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Krischelle, this is such special layout! I love the elements that you used and the story that you told. Great work!

    ReplyDelete