Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Scrap Tiffany Recycled Blog Hop

Hello Bloggers, It's finally here and I am excited, its the Scrap Tiffany Recycled Blog Hop! So this is the first time I have recycled an item and the first time I have been involved in a Blog Hop! Yeah, so very exciting!!!! So I just love to scrapbook, but sometimes I have a hard time trying to remember all of my supplies/tools.... so my item is a recycled book!
That's right, I have taken an old book from LifeLine and turned it into a catalogue of all my scrapbook supplies (excluding paper and cardstock....that's just way too hard!) and tools.






But it's not only the exterior that has changed, I have glued the pages together to create a sturdier framework to catalogue my scrapbook supplies and tools! Take a look at what you can do...





So all you need is an old book, paint, pattern paper and your very own papercraft supplies and tools. My book now contains a images of my stamps, swatch of the paints, tags with my current distress inks.... the list is endless!

This is certainly a work in progress and I have left plenty of room for more supplies! He he he, don't tell the hubby! But at least when I head out for some new scrapbooking supplies, I have everything on hand...no more double ups!

Thanks for stopping by and checking our my 'Recycled' book and make sure you head over to Sophie's blog for your next stop. And rememer, if you would like to view all the inspiring recycled projects start at the beginning at Scrap Tiffany... and continue through the following.



















Till next time, Krischelle

17 comments:

  1. Now, this is a cool, unique idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a great idea!! so nice and handy!! wow I am impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow,beautiful project!!
    Very cool work!!
    Have a nice hop!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your altered book! What a pretty way to to reference your supplies in one place. I have mine in a binder, but it sure is not as pretty :).

    I have been thinking about trying a mini album with an altered book like this. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  5. this is such an amazing idea... thanks for sharing... hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  6. looks like an idea book for me..or reference book..great idea Krischelle!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Krischelle, this is such an adorable project! Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's way too much work for me, but what an adorable awesome book you have now- nice organization! love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant idea, but boy, a lot of work !!! I'm sure it will be worth it though !
    I really like the paint pages.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fantastic!

    iamvictorias at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Krishelle, this recycled idea is fantastic! I love it!! Thanks so much for this wonderful idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I'm in love with your book! I've had an idea to do something similar, just never took the time to do it. This is just wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a fantastic idea! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Looks great, like the paint swatches (are you sure that there were enough pages in the book for that ;).

    ReplyDelete