Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Scrap Tiffany - Metal Challenge

Hello Bloggers,

I know I have been slack and haven't completed a post in a while - sorry!

I do have an excuse, I have been trying to get the girls settled into and trying to get myself settled into the new routine.... just a little bit harder than what I though and I am at a bit of a loss without my girls with me!

Well our latest challenge for Scrap Tiffany is metal... I just love metal or more so, foil! And I only have a little stash and am finding it hard to locate more! So below is my layout for challenge and I must admit it is now one of my fav's!


Below is a close up for those eager to see the detail, why not give this challenge a go and send it off to Tiffany to be in the draw for a prize! Love to see what everyone comes up with!

5 comments:

  1. I love that butterfly and the picture is soooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey KP, love the layout - the butterfly looks fab. I'm trying to bully Fiona into stocking Ten Second Studio metal - apparently they have come out with a whole heap of new colours. See you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. precious and beautiful.. great colour and design.. hugs Bev

    ReplyDelete
  4. Krischelle, this is truly a lovely layout! The stitching and the detail are great! It is always great to hear from you whenever you can post!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Layout!! I love the pink metal at the bottom.

    ReplyDelete